Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Good Business or Leads

Curious?

Check it out It's Good Business

Imagine all of the pressure gone if you didn't have to worry about your Nikken business and buying Nikken leads. Seriously, there's a new business model out there where you actually buy customer's. In other words, you are buying an asset, not a liability like buying Nikken leads or any leads for any home based business. I used to buy leads, but not any more and what a relief. I don't have any quota's to qualify each month other than my own product purchases. I don't have to scramble at the end of the month and phone everyone. Wow, what a relief.

The nice thing, is the company takes care of my customer's. I don't have to worry about follow ups, making sure they got their products, mailing out any literature because the company takes care of all that and more. It's a business model with integrity.

You may be surprised at how simple it really is.

Check it out It's Good Business

Marilyn Nelson
806.543.1345
Skype: marnels

No comments: